Voices of Our Future 2013
On April 2nd, WorldPulse are launching the fourth annual year of Voices of Our Future, an online training program in new media, citizen journalism, and empowerment for emerging grassroots women leaders–and we need your help!
“It helped me realize that women are true change agents in our community with a lot of knowledge and power, it’s just that we lack a space where we can meet to put our points of view together and make joint efforts.”— Katy Rodriguez
- Through this program, we equip grassroots women to become empowered leaders and vocal agents of change. We have touched the lives of nearly 2.5 million people!
- Over the past 3 years we have introduced nearly 2,000 grassroots women leaders to the basics of new media and women’s empowerment, and provided in-depth training to 90 women.
- Our graduates have gone on to train an additional 1,300 women in their communities, creating a ripple effect of empowerment.
- They have won prestigious reporting awards, acquired new jobs, started their own non-profit organizations, been invited to speak at decision making forums like the UN, and secured civil society positions, leading over one million people.
- From Barbados to Palestine, these women demonstrated the voice, vision and solutions-oriented writing that World Pulse seeks to nurture.
Interested? Apply here at the WorldPulse website before April 2nd!
You can participate in a life-changing program that equips women with the tools, skills and mentoring to vocalize and actualize visions for change.