Corporate Training Programmes
AWARE develops and conducts workshops that empower women and educate the public about issues that are relevant to us. Our programmes are gender-sensitive, and take into account the different demands and opportunities that society places on men and women.
We offer the following programmes for the corporate sector. To find out more, and to book your spot, contact us at 6779-7137 or email@example.com. Detailed course outlines are available upon request.
All forms of harassment give rise to an unsafe and unproductive work environment. Employees’ morale is affected and productivity decreases when employees are distracted by emotional or psychological abuse and concerns about their job security.
It’s time for your organisation to have policies and processes for dealing with harassment, and establish a zero-tolerance culture towards it.
Designed by legal, human resource and counselling experts, AWARE’s harassment programmes train both managers and staff to recognise, prevent, and address harassment:
- Guide To Dealing With Workplace Power Harassment(This programme deals with both bullying and sexual harassment issues.)
- Guide To Dealing With Workplace Sexual Harassment
- Safeguarding staff against workplace harassment
- Proactive HR policies
- Ways to deflect harassers
- Legal implications
- How to conduct proper investigations
We offer programmes for both managers and staff.
Learn more about workplace sexual harassment here.
Workshops By Zaibun
Zaibun Siraj is one of Singapore’s most engaging, exuberant, and effective trainers. Her workshops are renowned for their energy, fun, and creativity, and have delighted many organisations and institutions.
Training With Zest & Zing
Speaking well and delivering convincing presentations are relevant skills for success, not just in one’s career, but in life.
This workshop equips participants with the skills and techniques to deliver effective presentations confidently and credible.
- Setting objectives and managing expectations
- Effective delivery strategies
- Dealing with difficult participants and scenarios
- Developing your confidence
- Creating energy in the training room to engage an audience and have fun
Leadership Made Easy
This workshop helps develop the essential qualities of effective leadership.
Participants will be engaged throughout in activities which enable them to consider their role as a leader, and how to lead effectively.
- Common mistakes leaders make
- How to take on leadership roles with greater confidence
- Strategies to make people feel appreciated
- Using effective communication strategies
FREE LUNCH TIME TALK
AWARE’s Money & Me Lunch Time Talk is designed to give busy working people useful and practical tips on managing their money.
It’s a fun session for staff to learn important money skills while enjoying lunch and the company of their colleagues.
- Making your money stretch
- Managing debt
- Setting goals
Find out more about our three=part Financial Awareness & Confidence Training workshop here.