Come join us for the enhanced Financial Awareness & Confidence Training (FACT) programme on Money & Me starting on 15 February, Wednesday.
The main focus of the course is on achieving and maintaining financial independence. What does this mean and how do you achieve it at the different stages of your life?
This workshop will teach you the following:
· How to achieve financial independence
· Fun with budgeting
· Making your money stretch
· Managing debt
· Relationships and money - joint or separate expenses, accounts, assets? What happens if things don't work out?
· Estate Planning - Wills, Lasting Power of Attorney and Advanced Medical Directives
Learn to take charge of your personal finances and make informed choices to achieve financial freedom.
You should definitely attend this workshop if you identify with these concerns:
· I have been working for 3 years and I’m kinda clueless about saving and planning for the future. What do I need to know and do?
· I am married or about to be married. Money is always a sensitive topic with my partner. How do I deal with this?
· I am worried about my aging parents, their falling sick and dying. How can I plan ahead to take care of these contingencies?
22 Aug 2012 7pm-9pm
Money Club Dates:
29 Aug 2012 7pm-9pm
5 Sep 2012 7pm-9pm