Volunteering has many rewards:
- A sense of accomplishment
- Helping women in need
- Creative use of your talents
- Having an influence through education and training
- Influencing policy and opinion through campaigns and social media
- Become part of a community
- Meet new dynamic people who are interesting and enthusiastic about social issues
- Participating in interesting discussions and being exposed to new ideas
- Personal Development
- Topics covered by AWARE affect individuals in Singapore and learning more about these issues can help you personally or those close to you.
- AWARE offers various fee-based training courses. Volunteers can build up volunteer hours and exchange them for one of our various training courses.
- Get up to 2 free counselling sessions
- Support and sponsorship for volunteer development courses
- Career Development
- Develop your current skills and/or learn new skills with on the job training. AWARE’s staff and volunteers come with many talents and experiences to share.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Networking Opportunities